[Asterisk-Users] the 'pound' and '#' are the same?

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Thu Jul 24 01:36:02 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 10:12, Stefano Finetti wrote:

> Just to say, in order to continue this interesting digression and to talk
> about * globalization ;)

Globali{s|z}ation, now we"re talking, http://thevoice.digium.com is
great for an American, could we not have various thevoices, I'm sure
everyone in a non English speaking country is setting to work
reinventing the wheel.

I'm about to ask my daughter who was born in the UK but has spent half
here life in France (from 11 - 22) with a total French accent, to
rerecord the standard messages for me. Her job entails using the
telephone all day. When they're done I'll put them on my site.

Can anyone else help with some others? Or am _I_ reinventing the wheel?

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>