[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk IVR and Hicom 300

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Wed Jul 23 05:04:00 MST 2003

Hi,

if your Hicom offers internal S0 (isdn) to connect isdn phones
then you can just take a passive AVM Fritz Card and connect it
to the Hicom.

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net