[Asterisk-Users] Codecs for use with Cisco 7960 and ATA-186

Kim C. Callis kcallis at c2associates.net
Wed Jul 23 01:08:22 MST 2003

I think that G.711 is the default codec that my system is using. At my
home office I am running through a DSL connection with a Cisco ATA-186,
and I notice that when I call to my office which are 7960, I get
problems with the office hearing me, sound issues, and other things... I
thought that I should try to use a low bandwidth codec that is less than
64k.

K.

ATA-186