[Asterisk-Users] Supplementing Current phone system

Dylan VanHerpen dylan at packetbell.com
Tue Jul 22 19:26:13 MST 2003

Implementing the dial plan you described is pretty straightforward.
Integration with your existing voice mail system (Meridian Mail?) will
be a lot harder. You may opt to use seperate voice mail systems, but
exchanging messages between systems is currently not possible. If your
current vm system supports AMIS, you may get  your DTMF decoder out and
start hacking :)

Dylan.