[Asterisk-Users] No callerid on outgoing call over chan_h323

Michael Ulitskiy mulitskiy at acedsl.com
Tue Jul 22 15:46:35 MST 2003

Hi,

Has anybody managed to get callerid properly set on a call from
local to asterisk SIP endpoint through h323-pstn gateway to a
regular phone.
I'm using ata186 as SIP endpoint. It has 12125551234 assigned to it.
When I place a call to pstn I'm not receiving 12125551234 as the clid,
but a number assigned to PRI channel by phone company.
It worked with chan_oh323, but there were other issues with that driver.
So I switched to chan_h323 and everything seems to work fine except
that I cannot set callerid on outgoing h323 calls even with SetCallerID
application.
Any advices?
Thanks a lot.

Michael