[Asterisk-Users] new voicemail messages

Paulo Mannheimer paulohm at instant.com.br
Tue Jul 22 13:19:05 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm localizing the voicemail messages to Portuguese. To make it possible
for another person to translate it, I've set up a couple of extensions
that call the following macro for each message on the system. After
recording, I can perfectly hear each message using Playback.

When I try to play the new recorded message using VoiceMailMain, I can't
hear the new message (line goes silent), and the new file grows in size.
The previous recorded content is erased !!!!

Any hint? Yes, I'm setting setlanguage before calling VoiceMailMain.

[macro-record]
exten => s,1,setlanguage(us)
exten => s,2,Playback(${ARG1})
exten => s,3,setlanguage(br)