[Asterisk-Users] *--IAX--* problems. (chan_capi problem)

Emanuele Pucciarelli ep at acm.org
Tue Jul 22 12:36:29 MST 2003

Il mar, 2003-07-22 alle 15:41, WipeOut . ha scritto:
> Ok.. I have done some more digging and the problem seems to be caused by chan_capi not detecting that the call has been answered.. I downgraded chan_capi from 0.2.3b to 0.2.2 and the system is working fine..

I have tried to tackle that issue today.  It seems that the problem of
answers not being detected can be solved by uncommenting lines 1712 and
1718 in chan_capi.c (0.2.3b), but I haven't yet got a chance to test
what REALLY happens then. :)

It just seems to work, but further surprises might be just round the
corner...

--
Emanuele