[Asterisk-Users] SIP Call Forwarding/Transfer support ?

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Tue Jul 22 02:03:37 MST 2003

Hi All,

I was wondering, in my effort to show how Asterisk can replace Call Manager, if there is support for call transfers/forwarding from the users Cisco 7940 SIP phone to either another SIP client or through the AS5300 on to the PSTN. I do see some stuff in the docs but seems to be specific to a local PRI board in the PC of which I don't have.

Any experiences/comments most appreciated.

Rgds,
Adam

 Adam J. Low		     Tel:   +31 20 778 2740
 Senior Network Architect    Fax:   +31 20 778 2600
 Priority Telecom Corporate  Email: alow at prioritytelecom.com

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person