[Asterisk-Users] Again Asterisk and VMWare - it works now!

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Tue Jul 22 01:58:23 MST 2003

Hi Michael,

I just have updated to the lastest Asterisk version (as of Jul21), applied
your  patch and now..... WOOOOOOW!!!...
the virtual Linux/Asterisk box works like any other standalone machine,
including with the local prompts.
The sound is brilliant, the SIP and IAX connections works like a charm.
If an USB/FXO (the USB port is available inside the VMWare virtual
machine)device will be available in the future, then the virtual Asterisk
IAX/SIP/H.323 to PSTN gateway will be possible.

Thanks a lot Michael for your patch!

Best regards,
Dan
P.S. Who want to see how it works now, just drop me a mail to send you the
details to connect through SIP or IAX to my virtual box.