[Asterisk-Users] anyone with X100P & Callerid working outside US ?

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Mon Jul 21 10:48:23 MST 2003

Hi Martin,

For me it just display my own PSTN number, extracted as caller id from the
PSTN line.
I am located in Romania.

Best regards,
Dan
P.S. Some analog phones with internal caller id displays the same number,
but others (especially some Siemens ones) display the correct caller id.
I think that the X100P card does not extract the correct part of the
callerid information.