[Asterisk-Users] Phones

Nick Knight nick at omniis.com
Mon Jul 21 02:21:04 MST 2003

Hello all,

I am a newbie to this list - and so far very impressed with the
functionality of Asterisk. So far I have setup a simple soft phone
running on a windows PC making calls to other SIP soft phones.

Later this week I hope to get UK ISDN2e up and running with it!

My question is I would like the experience and feedback from users about
what equipment/software you are all using for phones to connect to
Asterisk, so fat I have been playing with xten soft phone which works
very well but before I make my decision on which phones to use would
like the feedback of the group.

Regards

Nick