[Asterisk-Users] "Best" VoIP provider for Asterisk?

Reed Wade reed at cadre5.com
Sun Jul 20 13:29:24 MST 2003

Send email to <mailto:solutions at nufone.net>solutions at nufone.net

I did this late Friday afternoon and Jeremy had me set up in
very short order. (I gave him wrong contact info Friday but he
IM'd me the needed account info Saturday morning.)

I've got problems with my own IP connection but aside from
that the service just works. Once I resolve that I'll be able
to truly vouch for the line quality.

I've got an 800 number for incoming calls and I can route
long distance calls out to NuFone. Both directions is
$0.029/minute.

They are still building their web based account management
tools but I saw a preview and they look pretty nice.

It's a prepay service and there doesn't seem to be an account
set up fee right now so it's easy to get set up and try it
out--that's what I'm doing.

For what it's worth, I didn't do any investigation of alternatives.
Good customer service, like NuFone appears to be in the business
of, is usually worth a lot more than maybe getting the lowest rate.

-reed