[Asterisk-Users] No audio in Messenger

The Traveller traveler at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 20 12:25:56 MST 2003

Yo,

I'm trying to get Asterisk working with Messenger 4.7.  After skimming
through the list-archives, I've got it to register to my Asterisk-box
and can make calls.  Unfortunately, there's no audio from the Messenger-
side of the call to the other caller.  I can hear the caller in Messenger,
though.  It doesn't appear to be a Messenger or network-problem, as I can
talk to FWD from it just fine.

This same problem also shows up on the PSTN to FWD-gateway I just set up.
If the other end of the call uses Messenger, there won't be audio from it.
It works fine with X Lite, tried from the same machine.

I've tried everything from using different CODECs to "canreinvite=no",
"nat=yes", "insecure=yes", etc, without much luck.

Does anyone have an idea or got it working?
I'm using the latest CVS for all Asterisk-stuff.  Thanks in advance!

    Grtz,

       Oliver