[Asterisk-Users] H3500CW recommendation

Howard White howwhi at vcch.com
Fri Jul 18 12:41:14 MST 2003

So Steven,

I looked at the page you listed for the AT&T 957 (by the way, the DG
stands for Dove Grey).  I also traversed <www.att.com> to find their
page hoping for more info about the 3 line, 15 character display.  Nope,
none, nada, rien, zilch...

So are the three lines addressable (as in ADSI) or are they just for
decoration.  I know, I know; even on the AT&T site, they sell for $USD30
plus shipping.

I understand that it is convenient to display the digits dialed for
clutz fingered dolts like me.  But what is the point of displaying my
email account password for all the office to see??

Besides, we have a zhone and hence, no caller ID.

Howard White