[Asterisk-Users] Techfone VOIP phone

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Fri Jul 18 10:01:52 MST 2003

That looks a bit like this one:

http://www.planet.com.tw/product/product_intro.php?menu_id=3

I've also seen it with Micronet and a couple of other well known
Taiwanese networking company's names on it. I don't know who makes it,
though.

It seems well made. Its pretty ugly (some would say "stylish"). It seems
rather expensive to me. These things have less DSP and compute to do
than an ADSL modem, and should cost no more. That would make a
reasonable price about US$50-60. I suspect it won't be long before we
see them at those prices.

Regards,
Steve