[Asterisk-Users] "Best" VoIP provider for Asterisk?

Wade Weppler weppler at wwworks-inc.com
Fri Jul 18 09:53:50 MST 2003

I'm surprised my recommendations carry any weight!  :)

Jeremy McNamara runs NuFone and he's an active member of the Asterisk
community.  He also wrote the chan_h323 driver that is included with
Asterisk.

Jeremy probably hasn't chimed in on these type of questions to avoid being
flamed with "STOP ADVERTISING!" e-mails, but I'm sure he's the first to
agree that his website needs some work.  I can assure you that the interface
behind the scenes that allows you to administer your account is working well
and constantly being improved.

So far, Jeremy has relied on customers from and through the Asterisk
community so there probably wasn't a need for a fancy site.

-wade