[Asterisk-Users] E1 R2 on Asterisk

LQ (Asterisk) asterisk at laufquen.com.ar
Fri Jul 18 06:06:55 MST 2003

Dear Steve,

>> I've been more specific in the past. This was just a brief recap, since
>> its the same question each time (OK, the country varies, but not much
>> else).
Sorry, I was looking in the list, but I didn't find a good answer.
Now, all is really clear.

>> No. I have all the testers I need right now. Until I have it well
>> proven, with E1's full of calls pumping through it, I am not interesting
>> in having other testers involved. I expect the assistance of other
>> testers will be needed later, to deal with issues arising from the local
>> variants of R2. Help at that time will be most appreciated.
Ok. I hope that can help you with Argentine R2 when you will be ready.

I know that is a really hard question at development stage, but...
Do you have any expected realease date?
Alpha? Beta? Any approximate schedule?
I need to take a decision, please, if you can, give me an approximate idea.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Pablo.