[Asterisk-Users] AVM Fritz! to connect LAN with ISDN line?

Peter Zeltins peter at fintrading.com
Fri Jul 18 01:40:43 MST 2003

> What problems do you have with the chan_capi install?
>
> I am not a hardcore linux guru but it wasn't too hard to setup chan_capi..

Missing capi.h etc. I guess these are installed by CAPI driver, but I had
problems compiling these... for some reason I couldn't just compile a kernel
module because RH9's stock kernel is compiled with gcc2 while system is
provided with gcc3 (or was it the other way around?) Then I got into kernel
compilation issues, there are numerous dependency bugs in RH's kernel
source, and didn't have much time to play around with the driver anymore...

Peter