[Asterisk-Users] E1 R2 on Asterisk

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Jul 17 13:11:52 MST 2003

>LQ (Asterisk) wrote:
>
>>Dear fellows,
>>
>>I need to use Asterisk with an E1 card with CAS R2 signalling for Argentina.
>>I know that the E100P don't support it right now.
>>
>Correct
>
>>Does anybody developing R2 drivers?
>>
>Yes.

Interestingly terse reply; perhaps you can be more specific?

I have an interest in the same drivers, and there was some discussion
a week ago (two weeks?) on the topic, specifically about how a driver
might be written, but I heard no confirmation that there was progress
or any timeframes.

Anyone have any encouraging updates for those of us waiting for R2?

JT