[Asterisk-Users] Chan_H323, G729 (minor problem)

Dave Alan Caruana david at melita.net
Thu Jul 17 10:46:46 MST 2003

ok ...
I removed the dtmfmode=inband
from the h323.conf file which resulted in the error messages vanishing ..
yayyyy I thought ...

alas DTMF tones sent to an IVR at the other end of the connection
do not work either!!!

My incoming calls are coming from PSTN lines through an E1
so DTMF must be inline .. THe (thousands of) error messages
aren't really a problem, just annoying.

Dave