[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960

Matthew Hardeman mhast at papersoft.com
Thu Jul 17 09:58:39 MST 2003

I've run into this before, and it's a pain to debug.

Be sure that your eth0 interface (primary, first interface) is set to
your internal address space (of the same subnet that you assign to the
phone).  You can add an IP alias on eth0:1 if you need an external IP on
that box as well, but you must have them in that order: internal = eth0,
externals, others eth0:1+.

Try that.

Matt
PaperSoft