[Asterisk-Users] slightly OT /how to obtain 900 number

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Thu Jul 17 05:50:00 MST 2003

I'm interested in offering fee based support services by telephone.  Does
anyone have any suggestions on how I could obtain a 900 number to do this?
My initial thought is to have the 900 number terminate to my asterisk
server which will connect callers to cus service reps / techs in various
locations through IAX or SIP.

I really would prefer to do this via 900 to avoid reps losing time having
to enter and validate cc information but if anyone is familiar with an
easy way to do this other than 900 please let me know.
AJ