[Asterisk-Users] Question on peer to peer config

lists lists at uc9.net
Wed Jul 16 17:42:27 MST 2003

I want to setup 2 asterisk boxes

in 2 different states....to make long distances calls.. I know I need to
get a TDM400P 1 port FXS and a X100P

I think that I can use IAX to connect them over the internet....

I want to be able to pick up the phone in state one, and have it pick up
the line attached to the X100P in the other state.  I know I might have to
enter a extention to get to the x100p. I also want any calls comming in
over the X100p to ring the phone in the other state.

Has this been done by anyone....does anyone feel like sharing configs?

Thanks,
Michael Hess
Uc9