[Asterisk-Users] X100P in Australia (was Asterisk-Users digest, Vol 1 #840 - 13 msgs)

Shaun Ewing shaun at ewing.dropbear.id.au
Wed Jul 16 08:35:41 MST 2003

From: "hafeez bana" <hafeez_bana+dusers at fastmail.fm>
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 05:17:59 -0800
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] X100P in Australia

> Thanks for your reply. I tried changing the constant DEFAULT_CIDRINGS to
> 2. However I still don't get callerid information. Is this what you were
> referring to?

> Thanks,
> Hafeez

You don't have another caller ID device on the line do you?

My X100P cards won't recognise the caller ID when my cordless phone is
plugged into the line (which also has caller ID).

Also, I haven't been monitoring the list too much; so I don't know if this
has been mentioned; but do you have the following in your zapata.conf:

usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived

Once that was done on my system; the X100P cards pickup caller ID fine for
me (I'm in Sydney).

-Shaun