[Asterisk-Users] grandstream sip phone

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Wed Jul 16 08:21:00 MST 2003

I have been testing a couple of them for about 2 weeks now..

They are very good for the price..

The only issue that I still have is that the phone does not seem to be able to pickup the time correctly from an NTP server that is not on the local network so the display always shows 1900-XX-XX for the date.. This issue I am sure will be solved in the near future..

I also have SNOM200's which are awesome phones but they are over twice the price including shipping of the GS phones to the UK.. Without shipping I would be able to get nearly 3 GS phones for the price of one SNOM200...

Unfortunately the GS phone does not have a GSM codec but it does support just about every other codec out there and supports just about every feature you could want for a standard desktop phone..

If you want to know more let me know..