[Asterisk-Users] voicemail instructions

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Wed Jul 16 04:56:45 MST 2003

Hi,

I've been playing with Voicemail and Voicemail2 a bit for my users, and
there are a few things I'm wondering about:

- We can specify parameters to the mailbox (s, b or u) to select which
prompts to play. However, if we specify 'b' or 'u' it plays that
(customisable) message, but it also plays the voicemail instructions. For
the dutch, it is customary that a user creates their own message which
includes 'please leave your message after the tone' or similar, so the
generic message is undesirable (or should be override-able). Is there
something in the apps I've missed that allows this already ?

- In voicemailmain2 there is no option in the menu that allows creating
your own messages (in fact, option 3 is defunct). Is this in the coming, or
am I missing more stuff ?

Thanks!

Met vriendelijke groet,
Florian Overkamp