[Asterisk-Users] Conditional Contexts

Derek Beaumont dbeaumont at telantek.com
Tue Jul 15 09:10:03 MST 2003

I was wondering if the following was possible:

2 separate incoming contexts.  The first will be used when
there is a secretary present.  The second will be used when there is
no secretary.
I know that this can be done using includes and specifying the time
in which each separate context would be included.  However, I would
like to be able to switch them from the reception telephone.

For example:
Receptionist starts work => Picks up phone and dials 123 (switched to
first incoming context.

Receptionist goes out for lunch => picks up phone and dials 321
(switches to second incoming context)

Can this be done?  If so, how might I go about doing it.

Thanks a lot for your time