[Asterisk-Users] Alphanumerical digits

Cristi cvasiliu at accessnet.ro
Tue Jul 15 02:37:04 MST 2003

Sorry Martin to bother you again!

I have an ISDN flux with 100 numbers. The local PSTN is sending now the
DNIS/DID (so they said!!!) (I have set the immediate=no in zapata.conf)
but I have the same problem as before :
NOTE : the number is alphanumeric-DID alphanumeric (I will make tests
with numeric mumber!).

WARNING[9226]: File chan_zap.c, Line 5275 (pri_fixup): Call specified,
but not found?
WARNING[9226]: File chan_zap.c, Line 5830 (pri_dchannel): Hangup on bad
channel 1

Into extensions.conf I have match everything:
exten => _.,1,Wait(1)
exten => _.,2,Answer
exten => _.,3,Playback(beep)

What should I expect into extension: DNIS or DID?

Cristian Vasiliu (cvasiliu at accessnet.ro)
mail to:<cvasiliu at accessnet.ro>
web    : cvasiliu.home.ro