[Asterisk-Users] Using 2 PhoneJacks with Asterisk for Data calls.

Jeremy McNamara jj at indie.org
Mon Jul 14 22:35:58 MST 2003

Not after you've wasted the kind of money I did on that junk.  I was
even stupid enough to pay the extra $30 per card for G.729 and when I
couldn't make it work on Linux, they told me it would never work on
Linux due to licensing problems. Then they had the balls to tell me they
had no facilities to refund the G.729 licensing fee's.

Jeremy McNamara