X100P mod or USB relay box, RE: [Asterisk-Users] Line Override Device

Anthony Wood woody+asterisk at switchonline.com.au
Mon Jul 14 16:09:45 MST 2003

The Voicetronix Openline6 and Openline12 cards have the functionality you want built in.
You can configure (jumpers) which ports are FXO and which are FXS (in groups of 2 IIRC) and 1st FXO
goes to 1st FXS etc. in case of power failure.

Apparently these cards work with Asterisk (chan_vpb).

I think cost is AU$1500 and AU$3000 for 6 and 12.

cheers,
Wooody

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 02:17:59PM -0400, Reed Wade wrote:

> At 12:57 PM 7/14/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> >This makes me think that you could take this a step further too and
> >incorporate an external power supply and a relay that could interupt
> >mains power so that you could power cycle the PC if the watchdog had
> >power to operate and the PC wasn't responding or generating pings.
>

> i like that
>
> -reed

Woody