[Asterisk-Users] New budgetone firmware

Paul Barrett pbarrett at raven-hotel.com
Mon Jul 14 14:47:32 MST 2003

Hi

I upgraded earlier today and so far have found that if the Daylight Saving
option is on one hour is added to the time received from the NTP server
regardless of date.

This is using my internal NTP server but I can't get it to work with any
external NTP server, it simply does not download the date

Other than this I have seen no change since I upgraded.

Although there appears to be no Release notes with this release

Regards
Paul