[Asterisk-Users] MSN Messenger 4.7 vs 5.0

Wade Weppler weppler at wwworks-inc.com
Mon Jul 14 11:35:10 MST 2003

You can have both 4.7 and 5.0 installed at the same time.

Just download the 4.7 version from:

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/IMClient47.asp

Or, better yet, try X-Lite from www.xten.com.  It's an excellent Windows SIP
client, and supports low bandwidth codecs (iLBC, Speex, and GSM) with
Asterisk.

-wade