[Asterisk-Users] Hardware Vendors

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Jul 14 11:23:04 MST 2003

I live in California, and saw one of those "cube" PC's in Frye's for a few
hundred dollars (<$400??).   Really tiny, everything contained inside.  Had
one PCI slot.  I thought it would be nice for demos since it was so easily
shipped.  I think the processor was 800 MHz or so.  Would have preferred 2
PCI slots...

I'm in the UK now - when I'm back next week I'll try and find the
manufacturer.

Regards
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England
Email:          scott at evtmedia.com