[Asterisk-Users] mgcp problems

Pavel Zheltouhov pavlo at comlink.ru
Mon Jul 14 09:25:38 MST 2003

Thomas Dingermann wrote:
>> When I connected over two mgcp channels  and sending numerical
>> indication to cisco ata it seems hangup one channel (receving )
>> and generate 'fast busy' tone.
>> I hack chan_mgcp and my threewaycalling works ok!
>>
>> But why indications are sent after I press hookflash on answering end?
>>

> Is it possible to do this hack in chan_sip?

I think it's too dificult for me )

> Threewaycalling is the only thing i am missing with ATA/SIP/Asterisk!
>
> -or-
>
> does ATA/MGCP/Asterisk complete working (CallerID-transfer,
No, as i know.

> MSG-Waiting-Indicator...)?

Maybe.

> Can you post a chan_mgcp.diff or your modified chan_mgcp? I really like
> to use threewaycalling with my ATAs.

it's simple :

1539a1540,1545
 >     if (strpbrk(tone,"0123456789*#")) {
 >        if (mgcpdebug) {
 >          ast_verbose(VERBOSE_PREFIX_3 "MGCP Asked to indicate
filtered tone,cisco workaround enabled \n");
 >        }
 >        return 0;
 >     }

works for me (tm)
You need cvs version, 0.4 does not work with flashhook messages at all.
--
Pavel Zheltouhov, Comlink ISP, Voronezh, Russia
phone/fax +7(0732) 727172, http://www.comlink.ru