[Asterisk-Users] AUSTEL Certified

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Sun Jul 13 18:08:44 MST 2003

> TE410P?
> *getting curious*
>
> What kind of board will this be?
> We are currently looking for PRI interfaces for our asterisk-box - so
> perhaps we'll wait a bit more (depending on what "end of summer" means ;)

The TE410P is a 3.3V only bus-mastering four-port PCI card which supports
any combination of T1/E1.  Yes, that means you can configure one port as
an E1/PRI and then use inexpensive T1 channel banks on the other 3 ports.

It's available already, but the certification will not be complete until
the end of summer.  We're already recommending it as an E400P substitute
but not yet as a T400P substitute since the T400P *does* have
certification.

Mark