[Asterisk-Users] something is wrong with gsm prompts format

Lubomir Christov voip at minitelecom.org
Sun Jul 13 08:05:34 MST 2003

Hello,

after upgrading my asterisk from cvs few days ago I discovered that all
my anddefault asterisk voice messages/prompts was played wrong - they
was played so slowly ... and the IVR system wasn't usable at all.

Today I upgraded everything: a fresh cvs copy, made make install and
make samples - but after that the problem with IVR was the same: ALL
default asterisk sounds in gsm format was played so slowly ... :(((

I tested it using Cisco ATA and PhoneJACK - the same result

I downgraded to my old version and everything with IVR was OK
Do somebody have the same problems ...

Lubo