[Asterisk-Users] what is wrong with gsm files

Lubomir Christov voip at minitelecom.org
Sat Jul 12 00:05:40 MST 2003

Hello,

after upgrading my asterisk from cvs few days ago I discovered that all
my voice messages/prompts was played wrong (a bit funny) - they was
played so slowly ... and the IVR system wasn't usable at all.

Today I upgraded everything: a fresh cvs copy, made make install and
make samples - ..oooo where are my configs gone .. :))
but after that the problem with IVR was the same: all default asterisk
sounds in gsm format was played so slowly ... :(((
I tested it using Cisco ATA and PhoneJACK - the same result

I downgraded to my old version and everything with IVR was OK

Lubo