[Asterisk-Users] Call Recording

Erik Kendall asteriskpbx at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 17:32:20 MST 2003

I uncommented the variable and recompiled *, but I
can't seem to figure out how to add
"Monitor(wav,${UNIQUEID})" to my extensions.conf file.
 How would I monitor the incoming zap channel in the
following extensions.conf?

[incoming]
exten => s,1,Zapateller(answer|nocallerid)
exten => s,2,Wait(1)
exten => s,3,Background(monitor-main)
exten => s,5,Dial,Zap/2|20
exten => s,6,VoiceMail,u1000