[Asterisk-Users] mgcp problems

Marsico, Gustavo - (Arg) gustavo.marsico at attla.com
Fri Jul 11 08:08:58 MST 2003

<<When I connected over two mgcp channels and sending numerical
<<indication to cisco ata it seems hangup one channel (receving )
<<and generate 'fast busy' tone.
<<I hack chan_mgcp and my threewaycalling works ok!
<<But why indications are sent after I press hookflash on answering end?

No, you don't receive fast busy. Please try to connect to another MGCP phone
(like to other ATA port), and try to send a lot of DTMF tones. Some codec
freezes, sending the same tone, but I don't know how neither where. This
issue happend in both directions. I saw that mgcp signaling between ATA and
* is correct, and remains quiet between the "crazy tones". I still thinking
in ATA software problem.

I'm using ata18x-v2-16-ms-030327b-2.zip

Regards,

Gustavo

Este mensaje es confidencial. El mismo contiene información reservada
y que no puede ser difundida. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail
por error, por favor avísenos inmediatamente vía e-mail y tenga la
amabilidad de eliminarlo de su sistema; no deberá copiar el mensaje
ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.

This message is confidential. It contains information that is privileged and
legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,

please let us know immediately by e-mail and delete it from your system;
you should also not copy the message nor disclose its contents to anyone.
Thank You.