[Asterisk-Users] More voice prompts available now

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Jul 11 02:02:00 MST 2003

Thanks to a generous donation by VoicePulse
(http://www.voicepulse.com/) there are now a wide selection of useful
(and not-so-useful) voice prompts available on my website, recorded
by Allison Smith (http://www.theivrvoice.com/)  There were some apps
and dialplan tricks that people were waiting on release because of a
lack of voice prompts; hopefully I received and remembered your
requests.  The sounds are BSD-licensed, meaning you can use them for
whatever purpose you wish.

The sounds can be found here: http://www.loligo.com/asterisk/sounds/

JT

Here's the full list of new sounds:

%press-pound-save-changes.gsm%Press pound to save your changes.

%press-star-cancel.gsm%Press star to cancel.

%international-call.gsm%International call

%to-dial-by-name-press%to dial by name, press

%directory%directory

%driving-directions.gsm%for driving directions to our location, press

%available-options.gsm%available options

%to-record-call.gsm%to record call

%turn-off-recording.gsm%to turn off call recording

%groovy.gsm%groovy

%activated.gsm%activated

%de-activated.gsm%de-activated

%this-call-may-be.gsm%This call may be

%recorded.gsm%recorded

%monitored.gsm%monitored

%for-quality-purposes.gsm%for quality assurance purposes

%because-paranoid.gsm%because we're paranoid

%channel-insecure-warn.gsm%This voice path is insecure - do not
discuss classified information or use project codewords.

%channel-secure%This voice path is secure.

%for.gsm%for

%to-hear-menu-again.gsm%to hear this menu again

%menu.gsm%menu

%enter-ext-of-person.gsm%enter the extension of the person you are
trying to reach

%after-the-tone%after the tone

%call-quality-menu.gsm%Please rate the quality of the call you just
made.  Use the keys one through four to rate the voice quality of the
call, with one being the best quality, and four meaning that it was
very difficult to understand the other party.  Press five if the call
was prematurely disconnected.  Press six if the call was never
completed.  Press seven if one direction of the call could not be
heard.  Press eight if there were other difficulties.

%star-for-menu-again.gsm%Press the star key to hear this menu again

%please-enter-the.gsm%Please enter the

%conference-call.gsm%conference call

%chat-room.gsm%chat room

%extension.gsm%extension

%channel.gsm%channel

%you-wish-to-join.gsm%you wish to join

%card-is-invalid.gsm%card is invalid

%card-balance-is.gsm%card balance is

%too-low.gsm%too low

%dollars.gsm%dollars

%cents.gsm%cents

%minutes.gsm%minutes

%card-number.gsm%card number

%your.gsm%your

%please-contact-tech-supt.gsm%Please contact technical support

%doing-enum-lookup.gsm%Doing an e-num lookup

%enum-lookup-failed.gsm%e-num lookup failed

%enum-lookup-successful.gsm%e-num lookup successful

%not-auth-pstn.gsm%You at not authorized to call out using the PSTN

%pin-numer-accepted.gsm%Pin number accepted

%speed-dial.gsm%Speed-dial

%is-not-set%is not set

%has-been-cleared.gsm%has been cleared

%has-been-set-to%has been set to

%is-set-to.gsm%is set to

%call-fwd-on-busy.gsm%Call-Forward on Busy

%call-fwd-unconditional.gsm%Call-Forward Unconditional

%call-fwd-no-ans.gsm%Call-Forward on No Answer

%call-fwd-parallel.gsm%Call-Forward Parallel

%call-fwd-cancelled.gsm%call forward cancelled

%pls-wait-connect-call.gsm%Please wait, while I connect your call.

%busy-pls-hold.gsm%All our lines are currently busy.  Please hold and
someone will be with you shortly.

%ext-or-zero.gsm%Please dial the extension of the person you're
trying to reach, or 0 for an operator.

%discon-or-out-of-service.gsm%The number you have dialed has been
disconnected or is no longer in service.  Please check the number,
and try your call again.

%hours.gsm%hours

%seconds.gsm%seconds

%at.gsm%at

%received.gsm%received

%yesterday.gsm%yesterday

%today.gsm%today

%tomorrow.gsm%tomorrow

%first.gsm%first

%second.gsm%second

%third.gsm%third

%fourth.gsm%fourth

%fifth.gsm%fifth

%sixth.gsm%sixth

%seventh.gsm%seventh

%eighth.gsm%eighth

%ninth.gsm%ninth

%tenth.gsm%tenth

%eleventh.gsm%eleventh

%twelveth.gsm%twelveth

%thirteenth.gsm%thirteenth

%fourteenth.gsm%fourteenth

%fifteenth.gsm%fifteenth

%sixteenth.gsm%sixteenth

%seventeenth.gsm%seventeenth

%eighteenth.gsm%eighteenth

%nineteenth.gsm%nineteenth

%twentieth.gsm%twentieth

%thirtieth.gsm%thirtieth

%star.gsm%star

%pound.gsm%pound

%hash.gsm%hash

%octothorpe.gsm%octothorpe

%office-iguanas.gsm%The office has been overrun with iguanas.

%gambling-drunk.gsm%We're off gambling and getting drunk.

%nobody-but-chickens.gsm%Nobody here but us chickens!

%deadbeat.gsm%Deadbeat!

%pls-try-again.gsm%Please try again!

%the-monkeys-twice.gsm%The monkeys!  THE MONKEYS!