[Asterisk-Users] more abou msn

carlos del mayor carlosdelmayor at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 10 09:03:12 MST 2003

Well,
I can answer myself. I have done
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MessengerService\Corp2PC_Phone
equals to '1' and the messenger dial perfectly, no '+'
anywhere, all goes OK, I can call from an to Messenger
without problems (by the moment ;-) at least!)
Regards
cmayor

 --- carlos del mayor <carlosdelmayor at yahoo.es>
escribió: > Hi,