[Asterisk-Users] H450 problems

Aaron Martin listasterisk at comtek.co.nz
Wed Jul 9 19:37:51 MST 2003

Yes this is exactly what I am doing.  A caller dials in on the PSTN, and
gets connected to the Asterisk server, which answers with "Please dial the
extension you require".  The caller then dials 8000 and gets transferred to
extension 8000.

However, I cant seem to get transfer working, ie if they call 8000 but were
actually after 8001, I want the user on extension 8000 to be able to tranfer
the call to 8001..  Please help someone!!