[Asterisk-Users] incoming callerid on FXO

Wed Jul 9 08:21:14 MST 2003

Hi

my Digium FXO card isn't picking up the callerid I get from the PSTN.

I have verified with a deskphone that can display the callerid that the
facility works. So, it's definitely the FXO card not picking it up.

As I am in Japan, I guess that NTT uses a different method to provide
the callerid and so I guess that it is just a matter of configuring the
FXO card so that it uses the right method for detection. I seem to
remember that I read somewhere that this can be changed but I can't seem
to find any reference to that now.

Does anybody know how to change the method for detecting callerid?

thanks in advance
regards
bk