[Asterisk-Users] Music on hold quality..

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Wed Jul 9 06:57:16 MST 2003

Hi,

Does any one have any pointers on improving moh quality??

Symptoms are crackling and hissing as the sound comes and goes..

I installed mpg123 this morning..

I have tried various MP3's sampled at 160k, 128k, 32k and 8k and they all sounded terrible... The PC is a P4 so its got plenty of processing power.. I have tried a few different types of classical music (Piano, Violin and full Orchestra)..

Thanks..