[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P noise?

Kevin Herzig Kevin at Herzig.Net
Tue Jul 8 17:41:33 MST 2003

Thanks for the response, Steven.

I've tried various configurations of with / without x and/or
framebuffer.  No difference.

I'm running on Debian Woody with a kernel I compiled from the kernel
source.  Maybe I'll try to download the stock kernel source and compile
that next.

I've tried unmasking interrupts from the hard drive, with and without
apm.o installed, etc, etc...

It sounds to me like the same problem referenced here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/asterisk-users@lists.digium.com/msg02434.htm

The other end of the conversation hears the same noise I do.  The
conversation is intelligible, but barely.

Too bad, I guess I'm going to have to get another machine to do this
with.  I can get another but it's getting to be expensive. :)

Kevin