[Asterisk-Users] Using multiple iconnecthere accounts

Derek Beaumont dbeaumont at telantek.com
Tue Jul 8 12:31:33 MST 2003

First off, sorry for using a mail client without the "in-reply-to"
function.

Second:  I still can't make two calls using iconnecthere at the same
time.
Here is what I have tried:

Attempt 1:
>>exten=>_91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial,StripMSD
>>exten=>_1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Dial,SIP/BYEXTENSION at iconnect
>>exten=>_1NXXNXXXXXX,3,Dial,SIP/BYEXTENSION at iconnect2

Attempt 2:
>>exten=>_91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial,StripMSD
>>exten=>_1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Dial,SIP/BYEXTENSION at iconnect
>>exten=>_1NXXNXXXXXX,103,Dial,SIP/BYEXTENSION at iconnect2

Attempt 3:
>>exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@iconnect)
>>exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@iconnect2)

Attempt 4:
exten =>
_91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial,SIP/${EXTEN:1}@iconnect&SIP/${EXTEN:1}@iconnect2

So far nothing has worked.

Another question I have is about jitter buffer.  Is there a way to
create a
Jitter buffer in sip.conf?
When I type sip show channels I get the following output:

sip show channels
Peer             Username    Call ID      Seq (Tx/Rx)  Lag      Jitter
Format
213.137.73.176   xxxxxxxxxx  5752cb7a55f  00103/00000  00000ms  0000ms
4

There is a section for Jitter, so I would imagine that there is some way
to do it.

Thank you for your time.
Also, if anybody could suggest a good mail client for windows that is
able to
use the in-reply-to function, it would be helpful.