[Asterisk-Users] Lot's of errors and warnings.

Tue Jul 8 10:07:12 MST 2003

On Wednesday, July 9, 2003, at 12:15 AM, marrandy wrote:

[about the kernel sources on Mandrake 9.1]

> ZNot yet sure why it wasn't installed on this machine.  Will have to
> look into
> that.

This would seem to be a Mandrake thing.

I had the same problem. The Mandrake installer would not install the
kernel sources when doing a CD based installation. Although the kernel
sources are on CD3, the package manager interface doesn't seem to
find/show them.

I did an FTP based install instead in order to get a complete system
with kernel sources.

rgds
bk