[Asterisk-Users] ECHO on sip- call

Ing. Angel Gomez Garcia angom at telnor.net
Tue Jul 8 03:12:42 MST 2003

    Hi all.

    Just got my 'Developer Kit Lite', installed it, and made the changes
to load the modules in kernel and in the configuration files. Call
thru-from fxo and the fxs sound great. Even fxs-iax-sip sound ok.

    When a answer a call coming into asterisk from the PSTN thru the fxo
i have a loud echo. I have  echocancel=yes.

    Is there another parameter I can change in the configuration files ?
or do I have to change in... don't remember the name of the source
program, the 'echo cancellation' to strong and recompile asterisk again?

    Thank's.