[Asterisk-Users] ATA 186 in Australia

Mon Jul 7 20:21:54 MST 2003

Talk to Tony from Action Computers in Sydney (02) 9281 3988 and tell him I
sent you, or else LAN Systems (Denis Valente) or any Tech Pacific
reseller...

I bought one from Tony, but I don't remember which one I ended up with. The
easy way to tell is that one model is 'in stock' while the other was a 8
week lead time for me...

Regards,
Adam