[Asterisk-Users] BudgeTone-100 Early Dial

Paul Barrett pbarrett at raven-hotel.com
Mon Jul 7 14:30:30 MST 2003

Hi All

I have 3 GrandStream BudgeTone-100's which connect to an * box with a HFC-S
based ISDN card using ISDN4Linux.
I have setup the BudgeTone-100's to use Early Dial which for calling between
the three phones works well, but for the external calls using the following
extension
	exten => _9.,1,Dial(Modem/g1:${EXTEN:1})
Only the first digit is dial on the ISDN Line.
Does anyone know of a way I can use the Early dial feature and still have
the external call dialout?

One other thing when I dial the extension for the Voicemail Admin or get
through to voice mail on a busy / unanswered line there is no sound produced
on the phone, any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Paul